FireLite MS 9600LS
For compact, cost effective, intelligent addressable FACPs (Fire Alarm Control Panels) Fire Projects recommend FireLite MS-9600LS(E) and MS-9600UDLS(E), which are with an extensive list of powerful features.
The combination of Fire•Lite’s newer series devices and legacy 300 Series devices, along with the MS-9600LS(E) or MS-9600UDLSE FACP, offer the latest in fire protection technology. LiteSpeed™ is a patented technology that polls 10 devices at a time looking for new or different information. When new information is found at a specific address, the system polls that device several times for any new data. This improvement allows a fully loaded panel with up to 636 devices to report an incident and activate the notification circuits in under 10 seconds. With this new polling scheme, devices can be wired on standard twisted, unshielded wire up to a distance of 10,000 feet per loop. Each Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) loop supports up to 159 addressable detectors including photoelectric, photoelectric with heat, beam, ionization, photoelectric duct, fixed heat, fixed heat with rate-of-rise, and fixed high-heat detectors. It also supports up to 159 addressable modules including monitor (two-wire detector, normally open devices), dual-monitor functions (two monitor circuits from one module, two addresses used), multimonitor (multiple monitor circuits from one module, multiple addresses used), control (for Notification Appliance Circuits), and relay (two Form-C) modules.
The MS-9600UDLS(E) includes a factory-installed DACT-UD2 Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter. The DACT transmits system status (alarm, troubles, AC loss, etc.) to a Central Station via internet (optional IPDACT installed) or the public switched telephone network. Optional modules, which plug into the main circuit board, are available for special functions. Available accessories include LED, graphic and LCD annunciators, reverse polarity/city box transmitter, digital alarm communicator/transmitter, SLC expansion module, local and remote upload/download software and remote power expansion.
Selecting Fire Projects for new implementation FireLite MS 9600LS addressable fire alarm control panel is most effective fire alarm system for small to medium size organization, offices and building. We support our clients from Designing up to Commissioning up to AMC. We also provide AMC–Annual Maintenance Contracts for all types of Fire & security Systems. If you required new installation or AMC of fire alarm system, contact Fire Projects today!
- Signaling line circuit – SLC can be configured for NFPA Style 4, 6, or 7 operation.
- SLC supports up to 318 addressable devices per loop (159 detectors and 159 monitor, control, or relay modules).
- SLC loop maximum length 10,000 ft. (3,048 m) @ 12 AWG (3.1 mm²) using twisted, unshielded wire.
- Four onboard NACs with additional NAC capability using output control modules (CMF-300 or CMF-300-6). The four Class B NACs can be converted to two Class A NACs with the NACKEY (included).
- Sensitivity testing with printable results, onsite or offsite.
- Automatic drift compensation.
- Autoprogram (learn mode) reduces installation time.
- Fully programmable from local keypad, local PS/2 keyboard or PC (using the standard PS-TOOLS Windows® utility).
- Two-level user-programmable passwords.
- Custom English labels (per point) may be manually entered or selected from an internal library file.
- Three Form-C relay outputs (two programmable).
- 99 software zones.
- Optional plug-in DACT-UD2 communicator (standard with
- MS-9600UDLS(E) with USB port for local upload/download.
- Remote Acknowledge, Silence, Reset and Drill via addressable monitor modules, ACS Series annunciators, LCD-80F remote annunciator, or ANN-80 Series Annunciators.
- EIA-232 printer/PC interface (variable baud rate) on main circuit board.
- Integral 80-character LCD display with backlighting.
- Real-time clock/calendar with automatic daylight savings adjustments.
- History file with 1,000-event capacity.
- Optional IPDACT Internet Protocol Digital Alarm Communicator/Transmitter
- Four Style Y (Class B) or two Style Z (Class A) NAC circuits.
- Selectable strobe synchronization per NAC for System Sensor, Wheelock, and Gentex devices.
- Automated control of ACC-25/50(ZS/T) audio speaker circuits
- ANN-BUS for connection to following optional modules