Morley-IAS ZXSe Range
Fire Projects insist to use of the ZXSe range of analogue addressable fire alarm control panels have been designed and constructed around proven and reliable microprocessor technology.
ZXSe range by Morley-IAS, installed by Fire Projects supporting a total of five industry leading protocols, Apollo, Hochiki ESP, Nittan, Morley-IAS and System Sensor, allows fire detection devices to be independently selected based on performance or aesthetic appeal.
The ZXSe range of intelligent fire alarm control panels has been designed to assist with the normal operation of a fire detection system. Standard weekly testing is available through a simple menu structure allowing selection of the zones to be tested either with or without activation of the output relays or sounders. Additionally, Fire Projects can configure the status of individual devices can be analysed to determine whether cleaning or replacement is required.
As the installation grows the ZXSe panel can expand with the building or site by adding additional devices, loop cards, printers or repeater panels by Fire Projects. Additionally, Fire Projects can be networked further ZXSe panels together allowing an even bigger system to be created. Remote (or local) printers can easily be connected to provide a paper copy of events as and when they occur or provide a historical record.
• All major device manufacturers devices supported
• Optional, local or remote printers
• Walk test facility
• Provide up to 72hr stand-by (subject to verification)
The initial installation of the system is aided by sophisticated features like AUTOLEARN. An internal routine that will automatically detect all the devices on the detection and peripheral loops saving valuable commissioning time. An off-line Windows™ configuration tool is included to further enhance the process, making text entry and specific, complex device programming easier. Complex cause and effect programming is simplified through a clearly designed user interface. Once completed the configuration of the panel by Fire Projects, which can be saved for future reference. Enhanced features allow the complete archiving of the control panel history log.
• Event logic – facilitates complex cross-panel programming
• Auto-learn facility allows rapid and accurate commissioning of devices
• Windows™ configuration tool allows off-site programming
• Facility to print history and event logs
The Morley-IAS network is a unique, robust protocol that can be used over long distances, and utilise many different types of fire resistant cabling. All versions of the ZXSe range can be connected together creating a network of up to 99 control panels. The flexible network can be configured in two ways:
• Shared Zone System – Each networked control panel shares information
• Report & Control System – For multiple building sites where information is presented at the local and master panels only
• A compliant fault tolerant network can be created using the additional, optional Hi-485 network card
• 99 panel network allows systems in excess of 60,000 devices to be managed
A quick glance enables users to assess the condition of the fire alarm system. Alarm and Fault conditions are highlighted by LEDs and supported by enhanced text descriptions on the LCD display. Clearly labelled buttons allow users to quickly manipulate the system providing both audible and tactile feedback of successful operations. The panel has 3 access levels. Level 1 is unprotected and allows basic user functions. Level 2 is passcode protected and allows more advanced user functions. Level 3 is protected by a different passcode and allows programming functions.
• 4×40 – Character LCD alphanumeric display with back-light
• Up to 200 zone LEDs (by special request)
• Up to 10 individual level 2 user access codes
• Optional lockable glass door – provides added security/protection
Selecting Fire Projects for new implementation of Morley- IAS ZXSe Range for advance level addressable fire alarm control panel that is most effective way for large plant, organization and corporate. We support our clients from Designing up to Commissioning up to AMC. We also provide AMC–Annual Maintenance Contracts for all types of Fire & security Systems. If you required new installation or AMC of fire alarm system, contact Fire Projects today!