GST C-9104 Conventional UV Flame Detector
Fire Projects has done successful installation of GST C-9104 Conventional Ultraviolet Flame Detector, which is non-addressable fire detection device. Together with an active end of line unit (AEOL), it can be connected with compatible control panels to build fire detection system. It shows fire alarm by LED Indicators and transmits the fire signal to the control panel.
- Where flameless fires are expected.
- Where thick smoke spreads before flames.
- Places where the “view” of the detector is easy to be obscured.
- Where the sunlight can directly or indirectly reach the detector sensor.
- Where there are strong ultraviolet light source, such as halogen and tungsten.
- Where there is open flame, welding operation, X rays and arc and spark etc.