System Sensor 2351E Conventional Smoke Detector
Fire Projects recommend conventional System sensor 2351E photoelectric smoke detector for all kind of conventional fire alarm panel.
This range of detectors has been produced using the latest in manufacturing and design techniques, pushing out the boundaries of existing conventional detector technology. With its multitude of innovative features, the Series 300 is a detector which ‘acts conventionally, thinks intelligently’.
- Low profile design
- Low current draw
- Backward compatible with Series 100 detector range of bases
- Wide operating voltage 8 to 30V
- Bi-colour LED detector status indicator
- Automatic drift compensation
- Programmable sensitivity
- Addressable feature
- Advanced maintenance features via remote hand-held test unit
- Range of detector bases available
- Tested and approved to EN54 part 7 (2000)
- Extended warranty