Xtralis VLF-500 VESDA System
Fire Projects has successfully installed various VESDA VLF-500 system, which is a very early warning smoke detector designed to protect small, business-critical environments of less than 500 m2 (5000 sq. ft.)
The detector works by continually drawing air into sampling holes in a pipe network. The air is filtered and passed into a detection chamber where light scattering technology detects the presence of very small amounts of smoke.Detector status information is communicated on the detector display and via relays or optional interface cards.
The patent-pending Ultrasonic Flow Sensing used in the VLF provides a direct reading of the sampling pipe flow rate. The system is immune to air temperature and pressure changes and is unaffected by contamination. The VLF is the first air sampling smoke detector to use ultrasonic flow sensing.
• CE – EMC and CPD
• EN 54-20
– Class A (30 holes / 0.05% obs/m)
– Class B (30 holes / 0.15% obs/m)
– Class C (30 holes / 0.32% obs/m)
Classifi cation of any confi guration is determined using ASPIRE2.
Select Fire Projects for new implementation of VESDA – VLF series most effective way for very early smoke detection application for small to medium size datacenter, UPS room, medical facilities, and telecommunication facilities. We support our clients from Designing up to Commissioning up to AMC. We also provide AMC–Annual Maintenance Contracts for all types of Fire & security Systems. If you required new installation or AMC of VESDA system, contact Fire Projects today!
• Out-of-the-Box Installation and Commissioning
• Ultrasonic Airflow Sensing
• Laser-Based Absolute Smoke Detection
• Pre-engineered pipe network designs
• Programmable Alarm Thresholds
• Clean air barrier optics protection
• Instant Recognition Display
• Instant Fault Finder™
• AutoLearn™ Smoke
• AutoLearn™ Flow
• Field Service Access Door
• Multiple Event Logging in separate logs
• Event log – up to 18000 events
• Offl ine/online confi guration capability
• Up to 500 m2 (5000 sq. ft.) coverage*